Friday 19 December 2008

A quiet day

Today was a relatively quiet day here at number 9. I nipped round to see the Neighbour, Jimmy, to help him solve a problem playing a video clip from our fishing trip on his computer. I ended up going to Eyebrook reservior with him to see where he works as he needed to buy some more materials for tying his flies. Now I've been to see the reservior I can't wait to go and fish on it when it re-opens in March! It looks beautiful.

Amelia had her last day at nursery and has now finished for the Christmas holiday!

Oh, and it finally happened today, Hermione pulled the Christmas tree down on top of herself! It was going to happen at some point and I hope she has learnt her lesson! We don't want to be decorating it again for a third time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment