Sunday 14 December 2008

Back already....

Here I am, post number 2 already! I was amazed to receive a comment on my first post so soon so thank you to cityding for that comment! I still don't quite know what I'm doing with this and don't know how you found my blog, but I'm glad that you did! Is there some kind of blog directory that I am yet to find..?


The weather outside is miserable so I have just lit the open fire and am about to go and make myself a nice cup of tea. My peaceful living room will soon be turned upside down by my two young daughters when they arrive home from thier Grandmothers house in half an hour or so.. I better enjoy it while it lasts! Having not had time to put up our Christmas tree last night I think we are doing it together tonight so I shall upload a picture of it when its done!


Right, better put the kettle on!


No comments:

Post a Comment