Saturday 10 January 2009

Happy New Year!

As I previously posted, my laptop has been out of action due to the power adaptor being broken. The issue is now resolved and so I can now keep you all up to date with the goings on here at number 9!

We have had a pretty slow start to the year really, Amelia returned to Nursery on the 6th January and we haven't really been up to much. I have been learning to tie my own flies ready for the up coming fishing season on Eyebrook Reservior. Its quite satisfying to tie a perfect fly but really it is going to be the fish who are the judges and I can't wait to catch one on a fly that I myself have tied!

I also had some good news on Thursday. I have finally got the job that I have been waiting for refuelling aircraft at a local airbase. I start on Monday so better sort out my licences and other paperwork! I'll post on here to let you all know how I get on!

No comments:

Post a Comment